FREE Business Owners' Guide To Better IT Support
Are you sure your IT Support is a sure thing?
We all depend on IT.
You may not be in the technology business, but it’s probably impossible to imagine your business without IT. Today, computing technology plays a vital role in the way you serve, work with, and communicate to your clients.
But IT advantages come with major risks. Your networks and systems serve as your silent partner in operations. Should they fail – and when they do, it’s usually without warning – you’re exposed not just to an IT problem, but to a potentially large business problem.
Given the stakes, it’s important your confidence is well placed.
In our experience, nine out of ten companies have undetected vulnerabilities that could lead to data disaster.
Are you 100% SURE your IT Support company is adequately protecting your business?
Take a moment to complete this quick self-analysis. If you cannot answer yes to every question, request our FREE network assessment to give yourself – and your business – the confidence you deserve.
- Have you assigned appropriate access levels and authority to restrict data and applications to the right people?
- Can you create and review permission reports that tell you which devices and personnel have access to which data and applications?
- Are the connections you use to access online services protected against backdoor invasions by unauthorized intruders?
- Are your data and applications password protected, and are your employees using sufficiently strong passwords to ensure security?
- Do you use automated backup programs for data protection, rather than random and irregular manual backups?
- If the regulators arrived at your door, are you confident you comply with legal and regulatory mandates for your data?
- Can you monitor and control printing, faxing, scanning and copying to lower costs?
- Is your system cleared of ghosts users and computers that waste resources and expose your network to unauthorized access?
- Can you verify that your data recovery and network restoration plans are operative and ready to work in an emergency?
- Do you have timely and actionable visibility into your IT status, so that you can intercept problems before they interrupt your business?
Because we want you to see for yourself Karpel's award winning service and support, we’ll give you a FREE Network Assessment & Guide To Better IT Support to prove that we can do a better job than your current computer guys
Give yourself, and your business, a “yes” vote of confidence by requesting our FREE network assessment, a $1,900 value! Your network assessment will give you insight into the TRUE status of your IT Support, and point the way to appropriate corrective actions you can make to secure your business effectively and efficiently.
To get your FREE Network Assessment & Guide To Better IT Support
FILL OUT THE FORM OR CALL US: 314-892-6300
Claim Your FREE
Help is only a phone call away and resolved quickly by a wonderful and friendly support center. Karpel custom created the application that operates all seven Kennelwood Pet Resort locations. They continue to support and monitor our network with the 'iNSIGHT' managed service program. Help is only a phone call away and resolved quickly by a wonderful and friendly support center.
Kennelwood Pet Resorts