Managed Services and Managed Security Services
A comprehensive service that optimizes and maintains your IT paired with cybersecurity management and monitoring to keep your organization safe
Is constant downtime a recurring theme in your business, instead of the constant productivity you long for? Is your IT safe from the most sophisticated cyberthreats? If questions like these keep coming up it might be time to give us a call. Karpel Solutions can provide the right services to keep the network supporting your business running smoothly and securely.
Our proactive IT support is backed by a professional team of experts, so you can rely on us for all of your IT management issues. Karpel Solutions provides the technology you need to get ahead of the competition. We deliver a strategy to get the most out of your IT management investment, and we're committed to the success of your business. Our IT support team is also on hand to help resolve any IT issues as soon as possible.
We also have the knowledge and expertise to handle your cybersecurity, so you don’t have to worry about it. Our security experts will conduct thorough audits of your current security system and implement supplemental security solutions to make sure you are totally protected. We’ll manage your security and keep it up to date so that it can handle even the latest cyberthreats.
With Karpel Solutions by your side, you’ll receive a host of benefits from both our services
Managed IT Services
- Get back to basics in your key business operations - let our IT expertise protect your technology instead
- Be more effective - with the best in IT solutions to move you forward
- Eliminate budgeting surprises - with a flat rate IT plan that delivers all your needs
- Know you're safe - with top notch security systems for all your business technology
Managed Security Services
- Updated cybersecurity solutions - complete coverage that can handle various types of cyberthreats
- 24/7 monitoring and remediation - round-the-clock vigilance leaves no room for complacency
- Vulnerability checks and audits - regular penetration testing to detect and fix any weaknesses in your cybersecurity schemes
- Advanced threat detection tools - proactively hunting potential threats and either preventing or quickly destroying them